Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Willie Nelson Peace Institute publishes Russ Henry


Willie Nelson has been my hero since I was a little cowboy.  Now I'm all grown up and I still look up to the red headed stranger.  Willie has spent his whole career standing up for family farmers who have become powerless in our country.
Willie knows that medical marijuana and industrial hemp have the growing power to save American family farmers from going belly up, and he's fought to show us all that Marijuana is medicine given from god, not a dangerous drug as owners of the alcohol, paper, and cotton industries in America would like us to believe.
Willie's strength, determination, and grace have inspired me in my own career, and shown me how to be strong enough to stand up for what I believe in.
I believe that medical marijuana's time has come in Minnesota, I believe that we can't afford to let our politicians drag their heels on this one.  Willie Nelson apparently agrees and he's published a blog post  that I submitted just in time for this election season, demanding an end to the prohibition of this our magic medicine.  Click here to read how medical marijuana can strengthen and grow Minnesota's locally grown food movement!
God Bless Willie Nelson, and God Bless Our Family Farmers!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates